AdvaMed and Porzio Life Sciences have teamed up to offer you a four-part virtual series to help you and your team mitigate the burden of compliance. These sessions will provide you with a thorough understanding of the compliance framework, as well as practical approaches for addressing challenges and effectively managing compliance. Register for two or more sessions and receive 20% off with the code BUNDLEIT.
Tuesday, March 2, 2021 | 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm ET
This introductory session will introduce the four legs of the compliance framework: Culture, Effective Compliance Program Development and Implementation, Government Expectations and Assessing Your Risk Profile.
Compliance Challenge: Health Care Professional Engagements
Thursday, March 4, 2021 | 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm ET
- Culture: The importance of culture when determining how and why to engage HCPs
- Effective Compliance Program Development and Implementation: What are the rules of engagement?
- Government Expectations: Key risks and requirements
- Assessing Your Risk Profile: Implementing a compliant HCP engagement process that fits your organization
Compliance Challenge: Grants, Donations and Other Funding
Tuesday, March 9, 2021 | 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm ET
- Culture: Why provide funding?
- Effective Compliance Program Development and Implementation: Understanding the challenges with funding
- Government Expectations: Compliance issues with grants and donations
- Assessing Your Risk Profile: Facilitating compliant funding
Compliance Challenge: Federal, State and International Transparency, Disclosures and Reporting
Thursday, March 11, 2021 | 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm ET
- Culture: Sunshine reporting - Creating a culture of compliance
- Effective Compliance Program Development and Implementation: The expansion of Sunshine Act reporting to include additional health care professionals
- Government Expectations: State law compliance obligations
- Assessing Your Risk Profile: OUS transparency and related considerations
Registration Fees for Each Session
Not sure if you're an AdvaMed Member? View the current list of members and associate members. If you are interested in becoming a member and learning about the benefits of joining then click here.
Stay tuned to our event page for upcoming 2021 AdvaMed Events.For questions, please email us at AdvaMedEvents@AdvaMed.org.