About the Webinar
Medical device manufacturers must balance team-based innovation with the rigors of a regulated, safety-critical product engineering environment. To achieve profitability, your goal is to deliver breakthrough medical products using controlled, stage-gated engineering and quality processes.
At the same time, a focus on quality and compliance is critical. Investment in the right technology makes the balance between quality, compliance and profitability possible.
Tune into this medical device interview for expert insights. Hear Mark Turner – Service Delivery Engineering Manager, Novartis – shares his firsthand experience on medical device engineering challenges. Michelle Boucher – VP of Engineering Software Research, Tech-Clarity – highlights findings from numerous studies on medical device quality. Swapan Jha – VP of Strategy and Market Development, PTC – explores how PLM software enables a competitive edge.
Watch now to hear about:
- Challenges facing medical device manufacturers.
- Why to consider the complete product lifecycle with respect to:
- Managing product and requirements.
- Transitioning from document to product centric approaches.
- Enabling smart and connected products.
- The best selection criteria for choosing the right software to support quality initiatives
This webinar is brought to you by: